This page provides biographical information about some of the key people who were involved in regional water quality issues in the twentieth century.
Confronting water pollution in the Pacific Northwest and beyond.
- “what we’re doing to it on its way to the sea . . .”
- Portland harbor wall, then-and-now
- Portland Harbor Death Zone: V. 2, with a bonus!
- My view of the Portland Harbor Community Advisory Group meeting, April 14, 2010
- Some thoughts on the recent EPA critique of contaminant report from the Lower Willamette Group
- About this Blog
- Beyond the Dusty Archives
- Book News
- Environmental Quality
- Geology & Hydrology & Climate
- Oregon (generally)
- Other Websites & Sources
- People, Institutions, and Groups
- Policy & Politics
- Portland Metro Area
- Pulp & Paper Industry
- Sewers & Sewage
- U.S. Northeast
- U.S. Pacific Northwest
- Video + Film + TV
- Willamette River watershed
Links of Interest